2. About The Firm
3. Areas of Practice
4. Featured Cases
5. Press & Media
6. Our Blog
7. Contact Us
8. Criminal Defense
9. White Collar Crime
10. Sexual Offenses / Child Abuse
11. Narcotic Offenses
12. Traffic Offenses / DUI / Suspensions
13. Medical Marijuana
14. False Arrest / Police Brutality
15. Personal Injury
16. Serious Automobile Collisions
17. Medical Negligence
18. Awards / Accolades
21. Violent Crime
25. Serious Assault
26. Theft and Burglary
27. Domestic Violence
28. MVA Hearings
29. DMV Hearings
30. Wrongful Death
31. Slip and Fall
32. Steven D. Kupferberg
35. DUI & DWI: Standardized Field Sobriety Tests
37. Special Styling Guide
38. Preferred Treatment Providers
1. The Brady Rule, Calling for Open File Discovery Reform
2. Counterculture hero, Paolo Soleri, Dies at 93.
3. Lennon’s Advice
4. INNOCENT CLIENT FINALLY VINDICATED BY JURY FINDING OF NOT GUILTY AFTER THIRD TRIAL IN THE CIRCUIT COURT FOR CHARLES COUNTY
5. Challenges Plague the Budding Pot Industry Despite State Legality and Historical Popularity
6. Maryland Politics Dual Approach to Marijuana
7. Warning of Deportation as a Collateral Consequence is not Retroactive
8. Recognizing Juveniles’ Potential for Rehabilitation
9. Judge Taylor Left His Mark on Prince George’s County
10. A Fairer Deal For Those Who Plea
11. Rogue Lab Shakes 34,000 MA Drug Convictions
12. Prison Inmates Preparing For Success
13. Addicted To Painkillers But Not Ready For Help
14. Acquittal After Jury Trial In the Circuit Court for Montgomery County
15. Innocent Man Found Not Guilty of Murder After Trial
16. Study Claims to Improve Eyewitness Lineups
17. As Good as Dead: Life Without Parole
18. Sex Offender Registries: More harm than good?
19. Judge Upholds Speed Camera Accuracy
20. New Jersey Establishes New Standard for Eyewitness Identifications
21. Problems with Breathalyzer Machines Reach Far Beyond D.C.
22. Confession tossed out in Montgomery County Rape Case
23. Supreme Court Holds Prosecutors to Task
24. Our Friends at FroZenYo, and cofounder Chuck Rendelman Hit This One out of the Park
25. D.C. Expects Medical Marijuana by 2012
26. New Jersey Medical Marijuana Law Finally Showing Signs of Life
27. Kupferberg supports the United States Marshall Service in Escape from Court House Lockup
28. All dressed up, with nowhere to “Grow”
29. Can Marijuana be Used to Treat Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)?
30. Goodbye Govinda. Hello Maestro Christopher Murray!
31. Italian Chef Takes on Vietnamese in Capitol Hill
32. Celebrity Sighting at MALDEF Awards Gala in D.C.
33. D.C. Breath Test Delayed at least until March 2012
34. Child’s Age a Special Consideration for Miranda
35. Mixed Feelings Toward Retroactive Crack Sentence Adjustments
36. Federal Sentencing Guidelines for Crack Remain an Unresolved Concern
37. Supreme Court split over definition of “Violent Felony”
38. Once again, success in the Circuit Court for Prince George’s County
39. Court of Special Appeals vacates Statutory Rape conviction
40. Medical Marijuana States Worried Over Increased Federal Enforcement
41. Maryland passes “Medical Necessity” Statute for Marijuana Possession
42. Prosperous Marijuana Entrepreneurs Face Setbacks, Repeal
43. Montgomery County Resident Falsely Arrested, Charged; Settles for 0,000
44. Arizona joins Medical Marijuana states
45. Must See!
46. Great Result in Circuit Court for Montgomery County, Maryland
47. Another Success in Prince George’s County Circuit Court
48. Happy Ending! Prince George’s County, Maryland
49. Fingerprints Reveal More than Identity
50. Is This Steven Kupferberg or Bruce Wayne?
51. Why do Innocent people confess to Crimes they did not Commit?
52. Another Victory in Superior Court for the District of Columbia
53. An Alert to All in Frederick County
54. Get Behind Vallario, House of Delegates and Miller, Senate! Return Them to Annapolis!
55. Allegations of Pit Bull Dog Attack (First Degree Assault) on Police Officer in Charles County, Maryland
56. Medical Marijuana: Good for your Health, Bad for your Career?
57. Capitalist Marijuana Advocates Discuss Strict D.C. Regulations
58. Having a Busy Day?
60. Recent 4th Amendment Search and Seizure Decisions
61. No Jail for Drug Offenders
62. Colorado works to legitimize a quickly expanding Medical Marijuana industry